30 day plank challenge – MyFitnessPal:
30 day plank challenge… Can you say plank? And no, not a board…
Take the 30 day plank challenge with me, and get in great shape.
Keep these things in mind as you progress through the challenge:
- Practice proper form above all else.
- Each week will get progressively harder.
- At the end of each week, you’ll test to see how long you can hold a plank.
- Rest days are a must—these allow your body to recover and get stronger.
- Schedule time on your calendar each day to get your workout in.
- Adjust the time you hold the plank and the rest intervals (either increase or decrease one or both) depending on your fitness level.
- All of these exercises can be done at home without any equipment.
If you’ve never had a strong core, you might not realize just how much it can impact your daily life. A strong torso helps shield against injury, can improve back (and possibly even knee) pain, improves posture, and promotes more efficient movement overall. If you’re new to exercise and/or have limited time to work out, prioritizing core strength is a smart strategy because it can make a dramatic difference in so many ways, and doesn’t take much time.
You might remember my 30 day walking challenge awhile back? Maybe you did it, or not, but here it is again to incorporate with this 30 day plank challenge. Walk every day is very important for good health, but stepping it up a little and adding the 30 day plank challenge to the 30 day walking challenge can get you in great shape in a measly 30 days. With such a small commitment you can still live your life and do the things that you want to do, but get in great shape at the same time.
Lose weight and keep track of it with MyFitnessPal. This free app will allow you to keep track of your daily steps, keep track of your meals, your sleep and much more when using a Garmin VivoFit. MyFitnessPal is the best way to track all your daily activity’s, so start using it now and allow it to help you lose weight and get in the best shape of your life.
Wanna get in the best shape of your life, and not have to workout for hours upon hours?
Let’s do this!