Gain 1″ of muscle to your arms in 15 minutes:
So how do you Gain 1″ of muscle to your arms in 15 minutes? Real simple as you will see below. This is a 15 minute workout that will explode your physical results as well as help you gain permanent muscle that.
Here’s how to Gain 1″ of muscle to your arms in 15 minutes:
- Measure your arms before you start the workout or stretching!
- Start out by stretching for 5-10 minutes (not part of the 15 minute workout)
- Grab your resistance bands and start with light and fast biceps curls (appr 20-25 reps)
- Switch to overhead triceps extensions (20-25 reps)
- Take 2 chairs and do rear bench dips using your body weight (15-20 reps)
- Now go back to your biceps curls using more resistance on your bands (10-15 reps)
- With more resistance do your overhead triceps extensions (10-15 reps)
- Back to the chairs and do rear bench dips again (15-25)
- Grab your dumbbells now and start with weight that only allows you to do up to 15 reps of biceps curls
- Take one dumbbell and do overhead triceps extensions
- Back to the chairs and do rear bench dips until failure
- Now back to the dumbbells and do biceps curls until failure
- Now do the one dumbbell overhead and do triceps curls until failure
- Use your door strap with resistance bands and do triceps extensions (pull downs with elbows in close)
- Do one more round until failure if you still have time on the clock
- Now measure your arms again and you will see at least a 1″ gain from when you started
If you do low duration and high intensity you will find that your gains will skyrocket. The days of 1 hour, and 2 hour of more daily workouts are out that door. Your body and muscles need rest just the same as you need to sleep each night. Low duration means; 15-30 minute workouts only 3 times weekly. High intensity means that you go as fast as you can without resting if possible.
In the beginning you will need some rest, but do your best to keep it to a minimum. You can work up to the point of little to no rest in between sets.
Always look forward to your workouts and have fun with them. Make sure you are using whey protein to help feed your muscles and better your entire body and health. Whey Protein is a must for all of us to take. If more people took the time to take a good quality multi vitamin and use a good high quality whey protein, then there would be way less disease and health problems, as well as less obesity in the world.
Try keeping your protein level higher than your carbs and fats on a daily basis. This is the combination for good health and for losing weight and maintaining your desired body weight.
Remember: by using workouts of some kind, or the one above will help you gain muscle that helps burn fat. How to Gain 1″ of muscle to your arms in 15 minutes is just a start to your new body. Muscle BURNS fat, so build some muscle and then maintain that muscle and your weight problems will go away.
Resistance bands build muscle, so use them and watch and see the muscle gains you will make.
Always do your best,
P.S. If you have someone telling you that you can’t do this, or anything else for that matter, then get rid of them. People that tell you that you can’t do something are NOT your friends. There are some people who can make you sick. There are some people who can actually hold you back from reaching your dreams and goals. Clean up your life by hanging out with better people who support you, encourage you and inspire you to do better in life.