Benefits of Almonds and why we should eat them.
- Almonds are a great source of Monounsaturated fats.
- Almonds are particularly high in antioxidant Vitamin E.
- Almonds are a good way to get your Magnesium, Copper, Manganese, and B Vitamins.
- Eating Almonds instead of high carbohydrate foods has been shown to aid in weight loss.
- Vitamin E in Almonds protects your skins collagen to keep you looking younger for longer.
Almonds for snacks has been one of my many secrets for keeping off the weight and the hunger pains while dieting and in between meals. While we was in Cabo Mexico my wife and I both ate Almonds for snacks, which kept us feeling full and not wanting to eat other junk foods, but also helped us to stay on track with our weight and not gain weight like most people do when off on vacations. Plus, Almonds are very good for you and taste great.
I typically like to eat a meal at noon, then around 3pm, another snack…like Almonds around 6pm, and then a last meal at 7:30 to 8pm. This will be my final meal for the day and the best one. I will carry almonds with me if I am away from home, on vacation, hunting, etc, for snacking on. The almonds will keep me full and also provides a good amount of extra energy until my next meal, and they are good for you. Almonds also make me thirsty, and makes me drink more water as well. Remember, you need to drink at least 1 gallon of water per day. This will also be a huge help for losing weight!
Health and Fitness should always be on the forefront of your mind. You should always be looking at ways to get in better shape as well as looking for more ways to eat healthier. We only have one body, so it is our job to take the best care of it as possible. 🙂
2 thoughts on “Benefits of Almonds”